Meet Magento Singapore is committed to facilitating a respectful and welcoming community for all, to promote innovation, collaboration, and creativity.
This Code of Conduct manifests our expectations and is applicable to all sponsors, speakers, attendees, volunteers, and other participants at Meet Magento Singapore event.
- Be considerate and kind. Respect personal space and common courtesy rules for personal interaction.
- Ensure a great experience for your fellow participants.
- Avoid displaying any harassing, degrading, intimidating, or aggressive materials or behavior.
- Refrain from sustained disruption of talks, inappropriate physical contact, and violent language.
- Avoid offensive comments related to physical appearance or identity.
- Refrain from encouraging or advocating any of the above behavior.
If you are subjected to or witness inappropriate behavior or have any other concerns, notify Meet Magento Singapore as soon as possible. You can do so by:
We assure you that our staff member will manage your report properly. Your name won’t be disclosed.
We value your participation in the event and will take all measures to make you feel safe during the event. If required, we will help you contact local support services, local law enforcement, or venue security.
You can also make a personal report by dropping an email to email@example.com